[pianotech] BridLe, etc.

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Mon May 24 12:33:22 MDT 2010

John Ross said: "We have the 'tool police', and I thought we had the 'english' police,
but I forget who.
As long as the intent is understood, who cares about the spelling. It
is not as if it is a court of law, where the absence of a comma causes
major problems.
When you read the rest of the sentence, it is normally not a problem
to see what is meant. i.e. the apostrophe before the '60 or after 60'.
We all new that it wasn't a 60 foot spinet. But we had some fun with it.

John!
Please???!! Don't get me mixed up in this inane grammarian intercourse! It's all I can do to maintain the TOOL thingee!<G>
[G]
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police