[pianotech] Wurly sticker

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Sun May 23 11:08:05 MDT 2010

You mean like this:

"Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht
oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist
and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you
can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not
raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe."

Pretty cool!

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter