[pianotech] Wurly sticker

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Sat May 22 16:37:54 MDT 2010

Nope! He asked: "I need a wood sticker for a 60' vintage Wurlitzer spinet."
not "a '60 vintage Wurlitzer spinet", so I stand UNcorrected. [?]

In regards to hording, I have come across that a few times too, where you
have to navigate along a trail between the leaning towers of stuff to get to
the piano. I've also come across neat freaks too. One lady apologized for
the mess, as I worked on the piano in her immaculate living room! We sure
meet all types in this business and get an interesting peek into people's
lives.

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter