[pianotech] Lost business

RWyatt8547 at aol.com RWyatt8547 at aol.com
Thu May 20 14:28:41 MDT 2010

We have to pay more than $300.-- for storage space

    Rick  Wyatt

       Dallas  chapter

In a message dated 5/20/2010 3:22:45 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
brian_trout at hotmail.com writes:

The last  time I rented a shop for piano work, I paid close to $700/mo.
That  didn't include electricity, heat or ac.

Another  option is to build a shop.  If you can build on to your home or
build a separate workshop on your own property, that would be one
possibility.  It doesn't have to cost a fortune if you can do the work  yourself.

If you can do it yourself and can pay for  the materials as you go, you
have a huge advantage,... NO PAYMENTS!!  Not  all would agree that being debt
free is the way to go, but it sure saves a lot  of worries when the work is a
little  thin.

FWIW...

Brian