[pianotech] Lost business

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Thu May 20 06:01:27 MDT 2010

  Duaine,
   I think the real question is why you felt the need to post such a comment.. You're making some sort of point that is frankly somewhat perplexing . What does this serve?
  Many of us ,this writer included have posted comments we regret but your posts of late are aggressive,confrontational, and fail to advance the knowledge base in any constructive way.
  I have found this list to be embracing and supportive,even when disagreements occur.Many of us have developed technical and personal friendships with those we have never met in person
  and for me the list has raised my level of work while still revealing how much more I can learn. I'm 57 years old , have been in the trade for 35 years
  and feel like I'm just now figuring this stuff out.
  Why not take a breath, think about the wealth  of  opinions and experience that 400 plus technicians can offer and lose that ever growing chip on your shoulder.
  It has become tiresome to many of us but more importantly you are isolating yourself from an great opportunity and losing a chance to make a valid contribution to the trade.

  Tom Driscoll RPT

  P.S. That friendship thing does not apply to Phil Bondi . I want to love the guy but that N.Y. Yankee thing gets in the way.Go Sox (Carmine version of course)<G>