[pianotech] Lost business

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Wed May 19 21:08:38 MDT 2010

Moreover, it's opportunities like that that can often serve as the impetus
to develop a shop.  Making at least $10,000 on a project can go a long way
to setting up a small shop in which you could not only do the work but then
be more aggressive seeking other "shop" work.  A missed opportunity.
Interactions with other techs at the convention may have offered some
insight into the business side of things, how to take advantage of
opportunities and grow the business.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com