[pianotech] [Files] Fitting the new casters

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Wed May 19 16:52:43 MDT 2010

It didn't like it at all, so I decided to trim the wood around it and then grab it. I think I saw on the Fein Multimaster infomercial that it will cut through nails--but nails are different, which I reminded myself of when I was cursing for not buying the more powerful tool.

Anyway, when I first ran into it, I thought, whatever this is, it's coming out.

br