[pianotech] Fitting the new Casters

Mark Schecter mark at schecterpiano.com
Wed May 19 15:30:47 MDT 2010

Dave,

The tricky part is getting the inverted piano square to the drill
press table, due to the tapered leg.

Prob'ly easier to invert the drill press, now that I think about it ...

'cept then you'd have to lift the piano above the drill head and lower
it onto the spinning bit.

OK, never mind.

-- Mark Schecter