[pianotech] Pianoforce

Alan Forsyth forsyth93 at btinternet.com
Tue May 18 22:38:30 MDT 2010

Thanks for that information. Yes, I could have sworn I saw in the manual somewhere that it was from Tampa "Terry" tory. The player works very well, although I find the user interface a bit clunky. It has a vast library of tunes that come with it .... 2800! This is the first time I have come across one of these player gizmos; they are horrendously expensive here, so not very common. This particular one was factory fitted on a grand that I tuned before it was delivered to a castle.

AF