[pianotech] Help urgent

Ursula Hammerling ursulapianotuning at yahoo.com
Mon May 17 14:37:35 MDT 2010

Just reading your mails. I came across the same problem a month back. I can confirm, there are no screws underneath the keybed, just the metal rail where normally the screws for the key slip are, no crews at all, nowhere. I left it with that, only 2 keys needed leveling.
If you come across the solution, I would be interested.

Ursula

Ursula Hammerling

Registered Piano Technician

Washington, NJ  07882