[pianotech] Help urgent

Garret Traylor hpp at highpointpiano.com
Mon May 17 11:35:08 MDT 2010

With no screws insight, and the cheek blocks out lift the key slip straight up (the key slip is likely anchored by wooden dowels).

Kindest Regards,
Garret
---
Garret Traylor - President
High Point Piano & Music Inc.
88-PIANO (336) 887-4266
 Go Green! Print this email only when necessary. Thank you for helping High Point Music be environmentally responsible.