[pianotech] marketing

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Sun May 16 21:59:07 MDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

I'm exploring the idea of a mailing list. Yes am aware of the 1% to 5% return etc, but I'm thinking this might be a way to get some additional work. I think someone here e-mailed me regarding a mailing list company but I cannot recall who it was nor the name of the company.  do any of you out there have any recommendations on mailing list companies you've used?  I know Info USA is one of the expensive ones, but cheap isn't good either.  I could sit down and dig and dig for address of churches etc. but these records are not always acurate as well.  So any ideas would be great.  I know word of mouth is the best, but I need to get some more mouths first.  I feel like a dentist. :-) Thanks everyone.

Marshall

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service
pianotune05 at hotmail.com