[pianotech] Splendid Casters

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Sun May 16 07:14:36 MDT 2010

A local ladies singing group asked me to fit new castors - a rear toe
set - to the piano in the hall they use for practice.

The piano is a little Knight, which were quite a heavy English make. I
thought the existing casters, themselves replacements which were not
piano casters, were in quite an impressive condition! See pics.

I was told that the lady who would swing the piano out from the wall
each time (where they keep it, keyboard to the wall, for protection) is
the most diminuitive lady in the choir!

Best regards,

David Boyce