[pianotech] Catastrophic Events While Tuning...

Avery ptuner1 at gmail.com
Sat May 15 14:32:04 MDT 2010

Besides it being a player (flame suit securely zipped up) I personally
wouldn't do a pitch raise if there were evidence of many new strings.
Even if not, I would warn the customer of the possibility. But if they
start breaking immediately, I'd go from wherever the bass is and raise
it to that. With appropriate warnings, of course. YMMV.