[pianotech] Catastrophic Events While Tuning...

Thomas Cole tcole at cruzio.com
Sat May 15 13:01:12 MDT 2010

Hmm. I did have a thought about that after I wrote it. Sometimes the
hinges are loose enough that you can feel the resistance of the pin -
some slop in the wobble but hard limits - but sometimes it just feels
tight. But after my recent experience, visual checking of the pin makes
the most sense.

Regards,

Tom