[pianotech] Piano brand

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Sat May 15 12:37:18 MDT 2010

Hi List,

Yesterday, I tuned an "Ackerman console".  Never heard of it before.  The
only place where I can find the name is on the fallboard.  There is nothing
inside of the piano and no serial number that I can find anywhere inside or
out.  I suppose, it could be a dealer plastering their name on it like some
have done in past years with various brands but, I really haven't a clue.
What is it?  Who makes the thing, any idea?

Thanks,

Jer

Jerry.5