[pianotech] pianos

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Sat May 15 12:09:11 MDT 2010

While at the school we were told that a plate will break while tunieng once in our lifetime.  This happened to me last September.  Does that mean I have a short lifetime, or was I just getting that over with ? LOL

A plate broke on one of my pianos 25 years ago, and I feel fine. On the other hand, a tuner in St. louis had a plate break on him, and he died 2 years later. The fact that he was over 80 when it happend might have something to do with it.

Wim

While at the school we were told that a plate will break while tunieng once in our lifetime.  This happened to me last September.  Does that mean I have a short lifetime, or was I just getting that over with ? LOL

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service
pianotune05 at hotmail.com
215-510-9400