[pianotech] An alternate but not quite parallel universe

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 14 21:10:46 MDT 2010

I checked the reviews you linked and obviously the music us way over my head...I only know what I like and without a doubt, I don't like it.   The piano sounded like it hadn't been tuned in 20 years and then they touched up the unisons...but like I said...way over my head.   The video said it was the 1st 10 minutes of a 5 hour composition.   David...I double dare you to listen to the whole thing... '-]

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044