[pianotech] Speaking of Players

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Wed May 12 14:11:40 MDT 2010

Does anyone happen to know of someone in the Higgins Lake area of Michigan
that services player pianos?  I looked in the PTG roster but couldn't find
anyone closer than about Traverse city and even then, it did not make
mention if they actually serviced the older 1920's player pianos.  I
received an email from someone that would like a referral but, I have no
idea on that one.  Anybody know of someone up there?

Thanks,

Jer Groot