[pianotech] Baldwin Date

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Wed May 12 05:32:24 MDT 2010

Garrett,
 Many if not all of the baldwin vertical serial #s in pierce are listed
under acrosonic.. Nothing to do with the actual size of the piano we
recognize as the Acro.
Baldwins contention in one of their incarnations is that Acrosonic describes
a furniture style not the piano with the action that has the guided rail and
pickup fingers.
 Best,
 Tom Driscoll