[pianotech] player removal (Denise)

pianolady50 at peoplepc.com pianolady50 at peoplepc.com
Wed May 12 05:32:05 MDT 2010

No, no, no, I don't want the salvaged parts!  I suggested that Denise call me because if the customer wants it all put back together at the end, I have a set up for keeping all the tubing in order while removing and storing the unit.  She lives within easy driving of me and is welcome to borrow the gizmo.

Debbie L.