[pianotech] Baldwin Date

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Sun May 9 09:53:11 MDT 2010

Mine Stops in 1976 with 6 digits'.  In looking under Acro., mine ends in the
1,067,000 digits' in 1976 as well so, my best 'guess' would be in the late
80's to early 90's sometime (?) but that's about the best guess I have for
you.  When looking up Baldwin pianos in the Pierce Atlas, things can get
sticky -- It almost seems like Pierce got so tired of cross-referencing the
different brands, that he lumped just about everything under "Acrosonic" as
a catch-all.

Jer