[pianotech] drywall dust

Garret Traylor hpp at highpointpiano.com
Sat May 8 08:22:44 MDT 2010

Les,
I believe you are doing well to watch out for your client.

I assume you client's piano was not covered with a drop cloth when the dry
wall work was performed?

In the past with smoke damaged pianos I have taken with me individual
Sterile Gauze pads.  Swab several areas of the piano and save in a labeled
individual Ziploc bag.  It might seem like overkill to some but I am
confident that I am protecting my client.

2 Strut

Kindest Regards,

Garret