[pianotech] Question with climate control system - answer

James Grebe jamesgrebe at charter.net
Thu May 6 05:25:18 MDT 2010

Always my question is the DC systems stabilized humidity on one side of the
board.  What about the other?
In applying finish we are always reminded to put the same number of coats on
each side of a flat panel to keep humidity effects stabilized.  It seems
like the damp chaser is only doing one side.
Any  comments?
James
James Grebe Est. 1962
Piano Tuner-Technician