[pianotech] How about this tool kit........

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Wed May 5 13:17:30 MDT 2010

Sorry list, since I can't email Joe directly !

Joe,

You just don't give up - do you !

In the very beginning, I had one of those EXPENSE Genck cases from
Schaff - BUT - the zipper kept getting stuck on the damn thing - PLUS -
TOO DAMN HEAVY.

In your eyes - this may be cheap crap - BUT yet - I've had these for 10
years - AND - it gets, almost literally, tossed in and out of my truck -
because of carrying player actions, piano actions and filled to the brim
of camping gear when I go camping.

These are like Timex watches - "Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'"

SO THERE .............

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 10 years