[pianotech] no cash flow

Gene Nelson nelsong at intune88.com
Wed May 5 09:40:33 MDT 2010

Thanks everyone for the great advice.

No, it was not Sacramento Phil - farther to the northwest in the land of sour grapes.
In either case, the cash flow issue existed when they asked for my services and there was no discussion, only some sort of assumption that I would be an easy target as I could not turn off the power or water.

I agree that SC is not the way to go and I will work with them to turn the situation around into something positive.

Gene