[pianotech] How about his tool kit .........

Ken & Pat Gerler kenneth.gerler at prodigy.net
Wed May 5 09:01:45 MDT 2010

Would you believe I "still have mine"!  It was the first case I purchased
for servicing electronic instruments. I have actually had it "rebuilt". A
leather man made a new outside case for it.  I also years before had two
wooden lift out trays made for it.  It has the items in it that I might use
once a year.  If anyone is interested, I'll take some pictures and post
them.

Ken Gerler
kenneth.gerler at prodigy.net