[pianotech] no cash flow

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Tue May 4 23:09:03 MDT 2010

Why would you want to be asked to tune for a venue again where you tune for free?

I'm not suggesting Gene tune for them again until he has been paid for the first tuning. All I'm saying, is that taking them to court is going to cost him a lot more business than the tuning fee the symphony owes him.

Wim