[pianotech] Netbooks and tuning software

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 4 16:02:02 MDT 2010

Just as you wrote, I like the idea of a tiny laptop, dedicated for biz...tuning, clients and scheduling.  I don't see the need to go online...I have my iphone.   What is the difference with TuneLab Pro vs. Regular TuneLab?   Other the $... the HP mini with the 6 cell battery for a whole day sounds good...I don't care if it is XP or 7

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044