[pianotech] Netbooks and tuning software

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Tue May 4 11:41:14 MDT 2010

Umm, It looks to me Richard isn't using Tunelab; the other apps seem
inappropriate (as Joe wrote). Richard, please consider spending an hour with
a fellow tech (who might have an AccuTuner, CyberTuner, VeriTuner, &/or a
patient aural-only tuner) with whom you can share readings/results (compare
& contrast).
Patrick