[pianotech] Dampp-chaser improvement

Don pianotuna at accesscomm.ca
Mon May 3 22:59:09 MDT 2010

Hi Ron,

It has become a problem to add a buzzer to a rechargeable flashlight/power
monitor because of the new led technology. There is no longer enough
"power" to run a buzzer by simply replacing the bulb. Progress *grin* isn't
it grand?

The nice thing about the power monitor is that it comes with an "on/off"
switch so that it can be "defeated" if necessary.

I don't believe that a 9 volt battery is appropriate--unless it is
rechargeable.

The "chirp" would be just as annoying during a concert as a constant buzz.