[pianotech] Flugelbauer/Edwards action cart

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Mon May 3 19:32:26 MDT 2010

Please be very careful about what you say in regards to this. There is some
complicated issues going on with John Wilson of Flügelbauer and his old
partner Dean Garten. There could be legal implications so please don't say
anything that could cause anyone grief, especially LaRoy.

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter