[pianotech] tool cases

Wally Scherer afinetune at yahoo.com
Mon May 3 11:29:22 MDT 2010

I wish I'd seen the Jensen and the other case recently shown here before I bought mine. However, I'm reasonably satisfied with my new Veto Pro Pac LC. http://www.vetopropac.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=303  I wanted to buy it for Christmas 2008, but didn't want to spend $100. So I waited until Christmas 2009 and paid $120! It's heavy, but comfortable to carry.

Wallace T. Scherer, piano technician, music educator
5020 Canal Drive, Lake Worth, Florida, 33463-8014
Telephone: 561-432-4121
Web page: http://aftune.angelfire.com