[pianotech] Damppchaser

Carl Teplitski koko99 at shaw.ca
Sat May 1 22:14:52 MDT 2010

Recently I've had some defective units I've tried to check out.
Seems that the problem was the same with about 4.  The "Dehumidifier"
outlet on the sensor didn't work. There was A/C on the humidifier, but
not on the " DE " side.  One  customer unplugged his unit,  because the
humidifier stayed on all the time.  Checked some used units in my shop
that had the same result.  Are there common problems  with these things.
Or , things that generally go wrong more often ?  Are they repairable ,or
must the sensor be replaced ?

These seem like weird questions to me, too.

Carl / Winnipeg, Canada.