[pianotech] Dampp-chaser improvement

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Sun May 2 14:29:33 MDT 2010

That's not a bad idea, but a flashing light telling you that there's no
power to the humidstat would be useful. It would also work in cases where an
outlet is controlled by a wall switch. And sometimes it may be important to
temporarily unplug the DC for a short period and the light would remind the
owner to plug it back in. I can't imagine this adding more than 5 or 10
bucks to the cost of the system

Ryan
Olympia, WA

--