[pianotech] pin block inserts

Gary Telleen telleenptg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 13:20:12 MDT 2010

Dean,

Jim Coleman Jr. made a video several years ago specifically on pinblock
inserts.  You can find the video for sale on Jim Coleman Sr's website
http://www.pianotapes.com/www.pianotapes.com/

<http://www.pianotapes.com/www.pianotapes.com/>I don't think Jim Jr. is
subscribed to this forum, you can contact him at jcolem21 at utk.edu.  He has
been doing block inserts for well over 20 years.

Gary Telleen RPT
www.craftsmanpianoservice.com