[pianotech] Congrats to Don Mannino: Master Piano Artisan

Larry Fisher RPT larryf at pacifier.com
Sun Mar 28 07:24:30 MDT 2010

Don said .........

And Larry, what makes you think this is a reward????

Uh ............   it's punishment??  required pain??  de-evolution??
anti-advancement??  We're not talking a loaf of bread here.

I haven't read up on any of it but it sounded like a nice addition to your
life's acheivements  ........    a feather in your cap   ............   a
pleasant addition to your job history and perhaps a someday job resume'.
Kawai is being nice to you man!!  Soak it up and stand proud!!