[pianotech] Wanted 1996 Ancott Directory: Was Retail price for Kawai RX-3 in 1996

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner at msn.com
Thu Mar 25 19:09:41 MDT 2010

I am reposting, Does someone have a 1996 Ancott book?  Can you look up the
value for a RX-3 for me?
Regards,
Garret

Garret,

It's interesting how important it is to ask the question in the right way.  When I saw your previous post, I didn't think I could be of any help.  BUT, I do have a Spring/Summer 1996 Music Product  Directory, Acoustic Piano Edition, Vol 11, No.1 from Ancott Associates. (If you need their address too, let me know!)

On page 13 it shows:

RX-3  $25,290.00    6'01"  TRAD EBO     5451M
RX-3  $16,190.00    6'01"  TRAD HG-EBO  5452M

Hope this helps, and thank you for the heads up on the spectrum analyzer software--I've been searching for something like that.

Diane Hofstetter