[pianotech] Rodent Piano - Refuse to Service?

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 25 18:11:21 MDT 2010

Gee, stinky poo hmmm?  The stench is one thing.  My dad always said, "you
can always wash your hands so don't be afraid to get dirty."  Well, dirty is
one thing, puking over it is quite another.  I have a very weak tummy.
Stinky baaaacky things make me gag quite easily.  So, for me, in this case?
Uh uhhhhh..  But, maybe I need to take a couple of my own Jer Groot pills
and get over it like John says!   <G>!    Yuck.  Making my tummy churn just
thinking about it.  Enough of that talk!

If you do accept the job, I would most certainly charge more for the hassle
and smell of it all.