[pianotech] OT - was: 2nd Bad Client in 10+ Years - SeekingAdvice

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Thu Mar 25 08:08:41 MDT 2010

Here's a quote I saw that I think sums it up:

Let me get this straight-we've got a health care plan passed by a Congress
that hasn't read it but exempts themselves from it, signed by a president
that hasn't read it and smokes, with funding administered by a treasury
chief who didn't pay his taxes, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who
...is obese, and financed ......by a country that's broke. What could
possibly go wrong?

Here is a Wall Street Journal article showing immediate financial impact and
the ink isn't even dry:
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703312504575141642402986422.ht
ml?mod=WSJ_hpp_sections_opinion

I for one do not relish the idea of having bread stolen from my children to
pay for the consequences of other people's poor dietary and lifestyle
choices.

Dean

Dean W May                (812) 235-5272

PianoRebuilders.com    (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802

  _____