[pianotech] Force equivalents in different actions

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Wed Mar 24 21:50:37 MDT 2010

I think some do think about the weight.  Those who think about scale/soundboard/hammer matching (and I include myself in this group) definitely think about the hammer density and weight combinations.  Putting together leverage and weight tends to be considered more in terms of touchweight dynamics and less in terms of tone, or so it seems to me.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com