[pianotech] Dyer & Howard...Square Grand

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 24 21:46:33 MDT 2010

David the lip said: "Recommend the son-in-law make a workbench out of it...potting bench..."

David,
Ya know, that's very unprofessional. Since I specialize in those SSO's, I'm constantly having to undo all the bad=mouth that y'all say about square grands. (And Overdamper Uprights as well) So, in defense of them, I'll use the quote that I use with Square Grand Owners: "Please don't pay attention to Tooners that bad mouth your piano. The reason they do that is...they're either too lazy or too stupid to learn how to care for that type of piano." That's my story and I'll stick with it.<G>
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I