[pianotech] 2nd Bad Client in 10+ Years - Seeking Advice

Gregor _ karlkaputt at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 24 04:46:30 MDT 2010

Terry,

I guess every advice to your case has been written. I would like to say something general concerning teachers and appointments:

I never give any discounts, but for piano teachers I tune for free. I give them a little bit of my time and am hoping that they recommend my service to their students.

I make appointments at a certain time, but tell the customer that this time is a rough estimate, plus/minus 30 to 45 minutes. That sounds better than saying between 10:00 and 11:30.

Gregor

piano technician - tuner - dealer
Münster, Germany
www.weldert.de