[pianotech] 2nd Bad Client in 10+ Years - Seeking Advice

Larry Fisher RPT larryf at pacifier.com
Tue Mar 23 21:05:37 MDT 2010

Personally, I call ahead and check with the client if I'm going to be more
than 15 minutes early OR late.

Yeah, I really like being right on time.  I use this same rule for my
customers as well.

In Wyoming, when the speed limit was 55 nationwide, I learned the speed
limitations of all of my vehicles.  The speed limit was just a suggestion as
far as I was concerned, especially when you could see clear into next week
down the road and no other vehicles, just a lone antelope or wild horse here
and there.  Uh, the Wyoming state tree is a telephone pole and thars a
pretty girl behind every tree.  The land of "men are men, and so are most of
the women!!  YEP!".