[pianotech] Yamahas Gray Market?

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Tue Mar 23 19:05:06 MDT 2010

Matthew

Whether it's a gray market Yamaha or not, if the pins don't hold, the pins don't hold, and the piano either needs to be repinned or get a new block.

The pins not holding is your fault, and the customer needs to know that. Determine if this is a cracked block or not, and recommend the appropriate action.

Wim