[pianotech] String "Jangle"??

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 23 01:24:15 MDT 2010

Patrick,
I've done all of what you have mentioned, with mixed results. I have not attributed that to loose windings, however. Usually, I've found that if someone has over-"Twisted" a string, a similar sound will occur. Hmmmm? Is a puzzlement. (Said the King of Siam to Anna).
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I