[pianotech] Damper guide rail bushing cloth

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Mon Mar 22 15:08:23 MDT 2010

Al:

Generally, damper guide rail are not all the same diameter hole. You need
to make a tapered test strip of cloth, pull it through the hole until it is
satisfying your needs, then measure the width of the cloth at that point.
Then  transfer the measure to a piece of bushing cloth and tear a strip of
the proper  width.

Paul

In a message dated 3/22/2010 3:59:17 P.M. Central Daylight Time,