[pianotech] player stools

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Wed Mar 17 23:14:48 MDT 2010

Typical answer from non-player person.

They are in demand - however - small.

I have had two player customers ask me where they could buy such a
bench, because when they bought their player the bench was missing or
not offered for sale.

Plus, one even was looking for an extra long player bench so two persons
could sit - one pump and one singing

P.S. A lot of old pump organ benches were made that way.

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 10 years