[pianotech] Was: TuneLab as an IPhone App

Rex Roseman rosemanpiano at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 16:36:26 MDT 2010

David

I agree with what you are saying. Part of my getting the ETD was to test and
improve my aural tuning. It has been a real eye opener when comparing what I
hear to what is really happening.

My current situation, though is that I am still in the learning curve with
the ETD program itself and so have to be sure that I am using TuneLab
correctly. It's not so much that I don't trust it to do what it's supposed
to do as I don't yet trust that I have used it correctly to get the results
that it can give.

As my ex-computer programmer brother in law used to say, "PICNIC", Problem
In Chair, Not In Computer.

Rex Roseman