[pianotech] Used SAT III

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Tue Mar 16 23:39:21 MDT 2010

David,

FWIW, when I was looking to get a III or a IV, I looked on eBay.

They don't come up very often, but when they do, they tend to go for quite a bit. The last one I saw, several months ago, was part of a Randy Potter course that the seller had bought.  He was selling a nearly new SAT III by itself...  I bid on it but it soon went up over $1,300.

I realize that one was nearly new, so I'm sure yours would have a requisite adjustment, but I'd bet you would get a lot more than you think.  The one I had bid on had over 30 bidders trying to get it, so the interest is there.

You might give it a try...

Regards,

Rob McCall

McCall Piano Service, LLC